The Second Coat of Primer

Yesterday the propshaft, dripless coupler and transmission coupler all got installed. This whole system has been a worrisome thing since before we got here; its really nice to have it done. The second coat of primer on the topsides was sprayed on. The first three steps going up the top half of the mizzen mast got installed. I managed to get the forward bilge emptied out and cleaned – much salt, soap and grit got removed. All totaled, yesterday was a very good day.

P31200501.JPG

Final prep for the second coat of primer

P31200521.JPG

Most of that 2nd coat of “pasta” got sanded off, but the result is a much smoother hull

P31200551.JPG

The primer is sprayed on